Our Knowledge-Based Podcasting approach focuses on making complex financial issues and concepts more understandable and digestible through the power of storytelling. We start by determining the optimal role podcasting should play in supporting your overall business strategy. We then build a finance podcast strategy and concept based on an understanding of your target listeners’ needs and motivations, encapsulated in a Creative Brief that provides the basis for your Podcast Series and Episodes. And of course we provide guidance during Series start up and create all the audio and visual assets for each of your Episodes.
- Real Estate Finance
- Private Equity
- Venture Capital
- Financial Media Services
- Investment Management
- Financial Planning & Advisory
- Credit and Lending
What challenges are financial marketing executives looking to address through podcasting?
Competition in the financial world is fierce, with many financial services often perceived as commodities, and are oftentimes priced accordingly. To compound matters, marketing professionals in the finance industry are facing “content clutter” and are actively seeking out ways to both differentiate their organizations while supporting customers with content that is both entertaining and helpful.
Podcasting can address these challenges, but the question is “how”? We help you prioritize what business benefits your organization should be pursuing in light of its overall business strategy. Here is the universe of possibilities:
Branding and Thought Leadership
- Reinforce your brand and messaging.
- Educate customers on financial information in a more compelling and memorable way.
- Position your organization as a financial advisor vs. a provider of financial products.
- Showcase financial thought leadership and expertise.
- Inform diverse stakeholders on regulatory developments.
Marketing and Sales
- Build long-term customer intimacy vs. traditional “short burst” marketing vehicles.
- Accelerate and diversify financial content.
- Enable generation of leads in new markets.
- Help close targeted accounts by using specific podcast Episodes as sales tools.
- Improve internal understanding of policies and practices.
- Galvanize the organization around managment decisions.
- Reinforce values and culture
- Showcase employees, customers an/or key influencers=
Podcast Episodes That Both Inform and Entertain
ModPod provides guidance around the selection of topics for Episodes. The objective is to engage and hold the attention of listeners with content that is both entertaining and critical to their professional and personal development, rather than promote specific financial products and services.
Some popular categories:
- Personal Finance
- Small Business
- Investment Strategy
- International Developments
- Macro Trends
- Government Policy
- Investment Advisory Effectiveness
- Financial Technology (Fintech)
- Financial Media Services